Commercial and Property law
Francesca Petroccitto is a partner of Kinneally Miley Law practicing in commercial and commercial property law.
Areas of Practice / Expertise
Francesca’s commercial practice has her routinely acting in matters in the range from $40m to $100m and advising and acting in a large range of commercial property transactions on behalf of clients. They include:
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial contracts negotiation, drafting and advice
- Commercial property development
- Commercial property leasing
- Commercial and rural property acquisitions, sales and advices
- Community title off the plan developments
- Bachelor of Laws with Honours
- Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Accounting and Finance
Francesca receives the highest acclaim from clients for the detail, speed and professionalism of her work.